Time out at an organic hotel
More than a hotel, a place to look forward to.
This is what we would like to offer you. Time for encounters, time for friendship. Our small family-run hotel at Faaker See in Carinthia offers you not only a breathtaking view of the lake with a fabulous natural setting but also all the necessary hotel amenities with a 4* wellness atmosphere for your holiday on the farm: a maximum of 20 guests can be accommodated who can look forward to 10 individually designed ROOMS AND SUITES with a wonderful view of the lake Faaker See or the Karawanken mountains. The whole hotel is non-smoking and also equipped for allergy sufferers. We run a quiet hotel without dogs.
- Enjoy wholefood
- Be active
- Wonderful view over Faaker See with a mountain backdrop.
- Fresh air at the non-smoking hotel, including the terraces, balconies and the garden.
- No Wi-Fi. You don’t need it either. We can inform you of the weather.
- Silence. Listen to conversations instead of background music.
- A lounge, reading corner with fireplace and reception for browsing, relaxing – a meeting place.
- Trip destinations, hiking recommendations and cycle tours personally from us. We know the area.
- Enjoy the garden. Read a book. Simply be outdoors. Explore the forest. Climb a peak. Relax by the lake.
- Followed by a visit to the sauna or the steam cabin and a relaxing massage treatment.
- Shady parking space for your car.
- 10 light, cosy rooms. Cleanliness and attention to detail are important to us.
- Quiet location, good air, restorative sleep, rays of sunshine caressing the soul.
- Rooms with a wonderful view of the lake Faaker See.
- Antiallergenic rooms on request.
- Spruce wood, natural textiles, environmentally certified cleaning products. Natural well-being.
- Equipped with/without a TV set, a safe, sauna slippers, bed rug, hairdryer, makeup mirror, handmade soaps and shower gel. Our suites have a little fridge.
- Our rooms, balconies, terraces and the garden are all non-smoking areas.
- We do not accommodate pets.
- UNIQUE BREAKFAST BUFFET , afternoon coffee, tea and cake, as well as refreshing drinks at the buffet are included.
- Full taste from the wholefood natural cuisine with organic products.
- Authentic taste without flavour enhancers, preservatives or colouring agents.
- Local taste, no foods that have travelled long distances, no industrially produced foods.
- A little sugar in the sweet bakery items, but we prefer to sweeten with honey.
- We also have a varied vegan and vegetarian breakfast buffet.
- Dairy products from our regional organic farmers. Bacon, salami and ham from our own organic cultivation.
- A “good morning drink” of course accompanied by a smile.
- Meet for coffee and cake, discover the tea bar, or enjoy a glass of spring water or a refreshment at the juice bar.
- We also cook and bake with gluten-free products.
- Small amounts of meat and fish.
- you can book our evening menu from our organic farm natural cuisine. We cook 4 evenings per week (Weds to Sat). If ordered in advance, 6 evenings a week is also possible (Mon-Sat).
A holiday full of possibilities
- The Carinthian world of mountains and lakes delights leisurely cyclists just as much as mountain bikers and road bikers.
- Bicycles, helmets and locks are available to borrow free of charge.
- There is a bike garage on site for your bicycles.
- Kompass cycling and hiking maps of the Villach – Faaker See – Ossiachersee region and the surrounding regions are available to borrow free of charge.
- Tour recommendations for leisurely cycle tours, mountain bike and road bike tours directly at our hotel
- Drying room for your sports clothes, free hire of hiking poles and rucksacks at the hotel
- Explore the most beautiful hiking regions in the Alpine Adriatic region. Leisurely walks starting from the hotel or rather climbing the surrounding peaks? We can provide recommendations for the most enjoyable walks.
- Active programme of the VILLACH-FAAKER SEE-OSSIACHERSEe region with great included activities
- Whether it is riding, golf, climbing, surfing, sailing or whitewater experiences – there is sure to be something for everyone. We would be happy to help you organise your unforgettable HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE .
Rooms and suites
in the non-smoking hotel.
Well-being is guaranteed at our little hotel at Faaker See! We only offer accommodation for 20 persons in our different and individually designed rooms.
Local spruce was used for furnishing your holiday accommodation. We consciously choose natural materials for the textiles used and thereby create a pleasant residential atmosphere. We have wool and silk covers and offer a choice of pillows. It is important to us for our guests to have a good night’s sleep. Our bed linen has a GOTS quality seal and consists of a cotton-linen blend.
The three suites on the ground floor have a solid wood floor and are therefore particularly suitable for allergy sufferers. Antiallergenic bed linen and mattress are possible in all room categories.
We do not accommodate pets and all the rooms, balconies, terraces and the garden are non-smoking.
The rooms are all equipped with a TV set that can also be removed from the room on request. In addition, you will find: a safe, sauna slippers, bed rugs, hairdryer, makeup mirror, soap and shower gel – 100% organic natural cosmetics products. The suites also have a little fridge.