Inclusive services at
Biohof Naturzeit Faakersee
welcome you cordially and offer you a holiday without forgoing a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. The lake, the mountains, the fabulous ambience and gourmet moments with our unique natural cuisine. We want to be more than an organic hotel – your home away from home.
- Enjoy wholefood
- Be active
- Wonderful view over Faaker See with a mountain backdrop.
- Fresh air at the non-smoking hotel, including the terraces, balconies and the garden.
- No Wi-Fi. You don’t need it either. We can inform you of the weather.
- Silence. Listen to conversations instead of background music.
- A lounge, reading corner with fireplace and reception for browsing, relaxing – a meeting place.
- Trip destinations, hiking recommendations and cycle tours personally from us. We know the area.
- Enjoy the garden. Read a book. Simply be outdoors. Explore the forest. Climb a peak. Relax by the lake.
- Followed by a visit to the sauna or the steam cabin and a relaxing massage treatment.
- Shady parking space for your car.
- 10 light, cosy rooms. Cleanliness and attention to detail are important to us.
- Quiet location, good air, restorative sleep, rays of sunshine caressing the soul.
- Rooms with a wonderful view of the lake Faaker See.
- Antiallergenic rooms on request.
- Spruce wood, natural textiles, environmentally certified cleaning products. Natural well-being.
- Equipped with/without a TV set, a safe, sauna slippers, bed rug, hairdryer, makeup mirror, handmade soaps and shower gel. Our suites have a little fridge.
- Our rooms, balconies, terraces and the garden are all non-smoking areas.
- We do not accommodate pets.
- UNIQUE BREAKFAST BUFFET , afternoon coffee, tea and cake, as well as refreshing drinks at the buffet are included.
- Full taste from the wholefood natural cuisine with organic products.
- Authentic taste without flavour enhancers, preservatives or colouring agents.
- Local taste, no foods that have travelled long distances, no industrially produced foods.
- A little sugar in the sweet bakery items, but we prefer to sweeten with honey.
- We also have a varied vegan and vegetarian breakfast buffet.
- Dairy products from our regional organic farmers. Bacon, salami and ham from our own organic cultivation.
- Meet for coffee and cake, discover the tea bar, or enjoy a glass of spring water or a refreshment at the juice bar.
- We also bake with gluten-free products.
A holiday full of possibilities
- The Carinthian world of mountains and lakes delights leisurely cyclists just as much as mountain bikers and road bikers.
- Bicycles, helmets and locks are available to borrow free of charge.
- There is a bike garage on site for your bicycles.
- Kompass cycling and hiking maps of the Villach – Faaker See – Ossiachersee region and the surrounding regions are available to borrow free of charge.
- Tour recommendations for leisurely cycle tours, mountain bike and road bike tours directly at our hotel
- Drying room for your sports clothes, free hire of hiking poles and rucksacks at the hotel
- Explore the most beautiful hiking regions in the Alpine Adriatic region. Leisurely walks starting from the hotel or rather climbing the surrounding peaks? We can provide recommendations for the most enjoyable walks.
- Active programme of the VILLACH-FAAKER SEE-OSSIACHERSEe region with great included activities
- Whether it is riding, golf, climbing, surfing, sailing or whitewater experiences – there is sure to be something for everyone. We would be happy to help you organise your unforgettable HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE .
- Massages – we would be happy to arrange a massage treatment for you. To enable your required appointment, we can plan your MASSAGE treatments before your arrival.
- E-bike hire – the Villach-Faaker See-Ossiacher See region has excellent e-bike rental stations. You can hire the latest e-bike models at good prices locally at our Drobollach tourist information.
- Tour guides – Carinthia is a popular mountain bike destination. We can organise a guided tour for you with the best GUIDES in the Villach / Faaker See / Italy / Slovenia region for individual mountain bike tours in Carinthia and the three-border region. Whether it is technique training, the short and sharp Feierabend Trail, a flitting Enduro trip or an extensive three-countries day tour.
- Transfer – our organic farm at Faaker See is also within ideal access by public transport. We can also organise a transfer from Villach main train station or from Klagenfurt and Ljubljana airports.
- Laundry service – our chambermaid can take care of your laundry. A wash load costs € 6,- and a drying load € 6,-.